Thursday, November 15, 2012

Seen from the High Line


After a week-long closure due to superstorm Sandy, the High Line has reopened. Manhattan's repurposed railway offers park visitors interesting views of architecture, art installation, street scenes, skyline and the  surrounding neighborhoods, in addition to the blooming wildflowers and exposed tracks. The elevated railway that was transformed into an aerial linear park is becoming an increasingly popular destination among locals and tourists . 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just did almost the same post on my blog yesterday. Great minds think alike ;-)
I really love your blog and keep coming back frequently, it gives me so many ideas what to see or do while in NYC and also keeps me updated while I am not there.

Thanks and keep up the good work!



Lisa said...

Hi Noel - would love to connect about an upcoming event. Could you please shoot me an email? lisajablon@yahoo.com

THANKS!